Sump Pump Services and Installation
We install commercial grade sump pumps to ensure your pumps will be working when you need them most.The Eliminator submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability.
Installation of these pumps can be done to accommodate most existing plumbing or well sizes with minimal plumbing. We highly recommend these units as replacements as well as for new installation.
- Handles liquid and solid waste materials up to ½” in diameter
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housings for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation.
- 1/3 horsepower Shaded Pole Motor
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Thermal overload protection for extended motor life
- Manual and Automatic models
- Automatic operation has 7″ – 10″ “On” level range and 2″ – 5″ “Off” level range.
- Integral Snap Action Float Switch or Remote Float Switch
- Comes with 1 year warrantee
If power outages during storms are a concern for you, you should consider a battery backed pump system. These systems keep working for up to 8 hours in power out conditions usually more than enough time for the storm to stop, the power to come back on, or both.