Reliable Basement Waterproofing Services for Morris County NJ
In Morris County New Jersey and surrounding areas, we live mostly in a beautiful rural setting, where large home lots filled with trees and surrounded by wooded areas, are common. Many large beautiful turn of century homes also dot the landscape in areas like Chatham, Bernardsville, Randolph, Chester and Chester Township, Harding, Parsippany, Mountain Lakes, Boonton Township, and other towns.
But even in Morris county (like everywhere in NJ) we are the victims of urban sprawl and as trees come down, the drainage characteristics of our land can be severely affected. Add to that how severe storms and even hurricanes seem to be more of a yearly event than they used to be, and it means many Morris County Basements don’t keep out the water like they used to. Bonded Waterproofing Systems’ corporate headquarters is based in Northern New Jersey so we know the climate well and the water related issues it can create in your home. We also know that the key to weathering these storms is to have your Morris County basement waterproofing job done right the first time by honest, experienced professionals.
Most Common Basement Waterproofing Issues In Morris County New Jersey
- OLD HOUSES = OLD BASEMENTS – Those magnificent turn of the century homes in Chatham and Bernardsville, as well as many other single family homes built before 1960 are having foundation issues depending on the quality of their original construction, and the geography of the area. Foundation settling and just plain age conspire to create conditions perfect for basement flooding both large and small. Our job in these homes is to identify root cause of the basement water issue and recommend options to fix that. Many times a simple foundation crack repair or maybe a new, battery backed up sump pump is all that is required. But if damage is structural, then other remedies must be considered. Regardless, we will be completely honest about what is going on, and if the job is a big one, we welcome you to get other estimates.
- Tree Clearing – Builders and Homeowners like to build and as trees come down in your Morris County yard or in your neighborhood, you lose beautiful opportunities for ground water removal. Often this water now has no place to go except against the walls of your basement, exposing any cracks or holes that are there or creating standing pressure against your exterior walls particularly in April when the rain hits. April and May are our busy season for sure!
- Poor Drain Construction – Previously installed basement drain systems that are not done right, can sometimes fail or be overwhelmed by changing environmental conditions. To make sure you are confident that our drainage solution will be the last one you ever need, we offer a “life of the structure” guarantee
Who Is Bonded Waterproofing Systems?
For over 30 years we have been providing basement waterproofing solutions in Morris County NJ and throughout northern New Jersey. Customers frequently ask us just how many basement waterproofing jobs have we done. The answer is, we’ve kept over 50,000 homeowners and businesses dry and satisfied throughout New Jersey. So if you need basement waterproofing services in Morris County NJ, we’ve got you covered. If you still have concerns, here are some answers to your basement waterproofing questions:
Worried about the cost of basement waterproofing? Bonded Waterproofing has been doing NY, NJ and CT basement waterproofing for over 30 years. We are not a franchise! We are family owned and we operate on the fairest pricing model in the industry.
Will your basement waterproofing solution really work? In a word, yes, or we won’t sell it to you. Because if it fails even 50 years from now we are obligated to come and fix it at our expense. We wouldn’t make this guarantee unless we were doggone sure that what we do will solve your water issue beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Will you damage my house and leave a mess? Waterproofing a basement is a messy business, there is no getting around that fact. However we make it a priority to clean and even wash the area we work in to insure that you can get to living in your new dry basement, as soon as possible. Most of our jobs can be completed in 1 day or less.
Worried about hiring a reputable company? You should be! We’ve been in this industry for over three decades and we’ve seen lots of other guys come and go. At Bonded we’ve managed to keep our family owned and operated business growing by providing solid value and service through an old fashioned work ethic. Read our testimonials and read about our waterproofing solutions. And finally read our simple, no-nonsense lifetime transferable warranty. And if you’re still not convinced, call us! Our Morris County Basement Waterproofing experts will put you at ease that you are hiring the very best.
Morris County NJ Professional Mold Removal Services
Closely related to having water or moisture in your basement is having visible or invisible mold infestations in your house. While Morris County is land-locked, we get lots of rain and we have many, many lake communities all of which contribute to general humidity levels. Our coastal climate is full of moisture from the ocean and many homes are simply not equipped to maintain proper humidity levels inside. Excess moisture and humidity creates a breeding ground for mold – putting your NJ home at risk for a dangerous mold infestation. The last thing any home owner wants are airborne mold spores wreaking havoc on your health and your home.
Bonded Waterproofing’s NJ mold remediation services are available throughout Morris County and other areas of Northern NJ. Our professional mold removal services are far more in-depth than the run-of-the-mill mold inspection others provide, we offer:
- Mold Analysis: We will analyze exactly what type of mold infestation you have to determine the most effective mold removal remedy.
- Safe Handling of Mold: When removing mold it is crucial not to cause harmful mold spores to be released into the air inside your home. Our professionals will go to extreme measures to insure the safety of you and your family.
- Professional Mold Removal: Our mold removal technique will vary based on the type of mold and may range from chemical based solutions, dry ice blasting or good old fashion scrubbing-all done with minor disruption to you and your family.
- A Guarantee: Bonded’s mold removal comes with a guarantee that your home will stay mold free for up to 5 years if serviced by our recommendations. If mold reappears during that time in the area serviced we will come back and fix the problem for free.
Your initial mold removal consultation is free! Browse our site and educate yourself about water and mold related problems and our waterproofing and mold removal solutions. And when you are ready, give us a call!
1 – (877) 226-6333