Trusted Basement Waterproofing Monmouth County NJ
Bonded Waterproofing Systems started basement waterproofing in Monmouth County in the early 1980’s. Since then Bonded Basement Waterproofing Systems have been successfully solving water problems for homeowners and businesses in North Jersey, South Jersey, and Central Jersey and providing quality professional services at an affordable price. Bonded is a family owned enterprise, not a franchise and we believe our prices and the quality of our work reflects that. We are one of the oldest and most experienced of basement waterproofing companies in NJ keeping more than 50,000 homeowners, government agencies, businesses and religious organizations dry and satisfied to date.
Why Wet Basements Occur in Monmouth County NJ
- In Monmouth County and most of New Jersey basements are made of porous concrete. The tar on your home’s concrete foundation degrades over time. Once this protective seal corrodes away your porous concrete foundation is at risk for excess moisture. Depending on the age of your home, your foundation could be at risk for cracks and other water related damage due to years of degradation.
- High water tables are typically above the level of basement floors. If you life in an area with high water tables it creates hydrostatic pressure against the sides of your home making it likely for water related issues in your basement.
- If your basement is located below the frost line it is more likely for water to be present around the foundation of your home during winter months.
How Do I Know If I Need Basement Waterproofing in My Home?
Most property owners don’t catch the warning signs of water leakage until the basement floods during a heavy rain. If you suspect your Monmouth County home has a damp basement or needs basement waterproofing we suggest you check for early warning signs:
- Check for water on the floor or damp spots on the walls.
- Check for condensation on water pipes.
- Check the condition of the concrete.
Understanding the cause of your wet basement is crucial to ensuring a lasting basement waterproofing solution. Many basement waterproofing solutions fail because the product is merely a band-aid to a more serious issue. At Bonded our basement waterproofing solutions are durable, reliable and come with a “life-of-structure” guarantee. We don’t just treat the problem, we treat the source. With over thirty years of basement waterproofing experience, we have seen it all and are confident we have a solution for you. Contact us for a free home inspection and consultation by a Bonded Basement Waterproofing specialist.
Bonded Mold Removal Services Monmouth County NJ
The most serious aspect of water damage is the potentially unsafe living environment it can create in your home in the event of mold growth and structural issues. Excess moisture and humidity creates a breeding ground for mold- putting your home at risk for dangerous mold infestations. Bonded Waterproofing’s NJ mold remediation services are available throughout Monmouth County NJ. Our professional mold removal services are far more in-depth than the run-of-the-mill mold inspection others provide, we offer:
- Mold Analysis: We will analyze exactly what type of mold infestation you have to determine the most effective mold removal remedy.
- Safe Handling of Mold: When removing mold it is crucial not to cause harmful mold spores to be released into the air inside your home. Our professionals will go to extreme measures to insure the safety of you and your family.
- Professional Mold Removal: Our mold removal technique will vary based on the type of mold and may range from chemical based solutions, dry ice blasting or good old fashion scrubbing-all done with minor disruption to you and your family.
- A Guarantee: Bonded guarantees that your home will stay mold free for up to 5 years if serviced by our recommendations. If mold reappears during that time in the area serviced we will come back and fix the problem for free.
We know that the last thing any home owner wants are airborne mold spores wreaking havoc on your home and your family’s health. Our initial mold consultation is free, don’t put it off, call today.